Friday, May 23, 2008

Arizona Vacation

So we had to be in Vegas two weekends in a row May 10th for my Aunt Judy's 50 birthday surprise and the next weekend for Nick's cousin's wedding so instead of traveling two weekends in a row to Vegas the boys and I went to stay with Cam and Liberty in Arizona. We had an absolute blast. It was fun to spend time with Shea and Cam and Liberty. We were treated like royalty. The weather was wonderful a lot better than the cold weather we are having in Utah. Here are some pictures from that vacation.














4 comments:

traci said...

Those photos are great! It looks like you had a blast. Even swimming, wow! Traci

Sher said...

It's about time you updated your blog! :0) Love the pics. Now you're busted for not stopping by! j/k. Did you hear Brian is moving to AZ? Crazy, but I'm so happy as I might actually go visit them now! Keep posting! ~Sher

disneyking said...

Holy.... it looks like Shea is going to fall completely out of that swing in that 'swinging picture'. But, like the great Aunt that I'm sure you are, Sway, you wanted to capture the dangerous situation instead of running to catch her fall head first out of her swing. Ahhh yeah, way to go!
You know I'm totally foolin'. The pictures are awesome and I'm soo glad you had a great week away.
Love the new camera b.t.w.

Scott and Megan said...

yeah, you have returned...your little men are absolutely adorable! holy cow what a blast! That series of vacations sounds like a fetchin good time--always a good time when the Johnsons are involved :) I miss you