Monday, January 19, 2009

My dad's birthday

Carter will eat anything if he can dip it in ranch! Fruit, corn on the cob, bread, anything. He is addicted to ranch!
My niece Ally, kept pushing my buttons, putting ice down my shirt and anything else she could do to bug me. I warned her and then I pinned her down. The rest of my nieces and nephews ganged up on me. Cole took out one of them for me. Love to wrestle!
Cole holding his newest little cousin, Nicole, Erin's daughter.
My dad just loves fish stuff!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sher said...

Hey, anything to get them to eat veggies, right? Your Dad looks great! Tell him hello for me.

disneyking said...

Soo sweet that the little man loves to dip stuff in Ranch. That's how we get Haven to eat eveything as well. I can't believe how fast the two live crew are growing.
When you guys get back from Vegas, we're chillin'
Much love!!