Monday, March 16, 2009

Seemingly Innocent little boys? NOT!

So I have to post this because anyone who has had boys will appreciate this. Cole has a group of three other friends that he hangs with. They have play dates every week and go to school and are all in the same ward also. Last week at play date they went to Jackson's next door neighbor, who is our 2nd counselor in our ward and they knocked on the door and asked him if he would kidnap them. Bro. Sorensen was quite confused by this and didn't know if they were trying to tell him that someone was trying to kidnap them or if they wanted him to kidnap them. A bit confusing. They finally told him that they were just pretending and they wanted him to kidnap them. I guess if someone is going to kidnap your kids it would be good for a member of the bishopric to do it. So then today Nick and Cole were at my house playing and they are into this disappearing thing where they won't tell anyone where they are going. So I was finishing up some work and went to check on them and they weren't in the backyard, playroom, Cole's room so I went outside in the front (Where they are not allowed to play) and they were down the cul-de-sac carrying some papers. I whistled at them and they came running over and turns out that they were collecting everyone's mail and taking it to them. Why my kid? One of my neighbors gave them some fruit snacks for being so helpful. So I guess I have a future mailman in the works. Currently they are cleaning up all their previous messes. Do girls ever do stuff like this?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sher said...

Hilarious! They are inventive little cuties!