Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cole Turns 4!

So on July 23rd Cole finally turned 4! He is the youngest of all his friends and couldn't wait to finally be 4! We of course had another Spiderman party! That makes it 3 years in a row. The kid is totally obsessed with the web slinger! We had orange chicken for dinner his favorite. Played on the water slide and had a spiderman birthday cake. Gramma Bunny gave him a picture she doctored in photoshop with Cole's head. He has to show everyone who comes over. Currently it is displayed on our piano (easier access than running up to his room to get it) He had a good time as we all did!



Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sher said...

Your mother-in-law is TALENTED with a capital T. That photoshop picture of Cole is AWESOME! I think it's so cute when kids are so into some things!

traci said...

Now that is a cool cake.

disneyking said...

not just a cool cake, but check out the lush backyard. What would it be like to have that much space?!!
Much love to the Wolsey clan of Orem and now that the Olympics are over, I can actually venture outside my house and do something active, like going to dinner!!!

The Dickinson's said...

Hey guys! Cole's party looked like a blast. Amy you are the best cook ever, check out that cake it is awesome! By the way in response to your comment, Keith did give us the flash drive with pics on it. I put my power point presentation on it that I'm presenting monday in class but after that it's all yours. Give us a call and we can get it to you. Have a great day! cya

lindsey said...

Well, well, well. I have tracked you down!! Darren and I moved to Scotland, and I miss Utah to death.

Your boys are adorable! I'm so excited to have a way to keep track of you.

Now if you go private tomorrow, I'll know why...

Love you guys!

lindsey said...

P.S. If you head over to my blog, just ignore the ONE post I wrote on politics so we can still be friends!

lindsey said...

Sorry, one more. Reading all your old posts has made me miss you guys REAL bad. What to visit the UK?