Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thomas the Train...Who is that?

So if it isn't Spiderman related I usually don't know who the other childhood characters are. Our friends the Carter's invited us to go see Thomas in Heber City so we decided to take Matt, my nephew who LOVES Thomas, for his birthday! We had a pretty good time. Matt kept correcting me on the name of Sir Topham Hat! I sure hope that is right! So then we were going to go grab some dinner and we were going to meet the Carter's at Nick's Favorite place Granny's and when I got to my car with my three boys in tow I realized that I had done something that I NEVER do! Locked the keys in my car. Nice huh? So I called Nick, who was at work in West Jordan and after trying a few things we finally called the police and they let us in. Thank goodness! Oh you ask what about our friends the Carter's? Yeah they thought we had gone home. We finally met them at Granny's and had a good laugh. We did have a good time though.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sher said...

I didn't know the police would come and open the door for you - thought they'd make you call a locksmith! What a pain anytime you do that, but especially when you're with kids!