Thursday, February 25, 2010

the update!

So Nick didn't really want to go with us to Summerfest.
Such a party pooper!
But I now have a great way of getting him to do
things he doesn't want to.
All I have to say to him is,
"Do you want to be a part of this family or not?"
It isn't really a question but more of a statement
made with my eyes really wide
and eyebrows raised and of course hands on hips,
just for the effect! :)
And doesn't he look like he is having fun? I think yes!


Orem Summerfest! Cole loves rock climbing!

Behold the lone sea shell on the beach.
This was the only shell I found the whole time there
and I hurried and took this picture and went to pick
it up only to have it taken out to sea. So sad!
This water was so cold. Erin and I went Boogie Boarding,
no wet suits just our swimming suits and all the locals were totally
laughing at how crazy we were. It was such a blast though!


Erin and I playing Ping Pong at nieces weekend.
I will let you interpret what you will from this picture. :)

Nieces weekend in Santa Cruz
Me and the sisters on the boardwalk!


1 comment:

Sher said...

Love the description of you taking on your hubby, made me laugh! Also, LOVE the pic of you and your sisters. Tell them all hi for me!