Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waiting for a year to go by before I post but I got bored!

So yes, I read all the time where people say they are horrible at keeping their blogs updated. Well I am horrible also. I am not going to say, oh I am going to be better, I am going to be religious about posting. I will do my best. The thing that has got me going about posting now, is that I went back through my posts and loved reading the stuff my boys were doing and seeing the pictures. So there is my motivation. An accounting of what the heck is going on in my life and with my boys! So here goes a very brief recap of the past 9+ months.

1 comment:

Sher said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm SOOOO excited to read through these posts! I'm glad you're doing it, even if it's not consistent it's something! Love ya girl!