Tuesday, March 2, 2010


Aren't these boys so sweet! This was taken at Brant and Natalie's wedding reception up at Tuscany. Their wedding cake was amazing. If you ever want a complete description just ask Erin, but be prepared for about a fifteen minute dissertation on how wonderful it is. :)This is Miss Ann Cole's preschool teacher. She is wonderful and really hope that Carter can get in next year. She is so popular that she is already all full. So sad. We are on the waiting list so hopefully.

2 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

So I have pretty much died and gone straight to heaven!!!! What are the chances that I click on your blog and get an update LOL! WOWZA! those boys are so adorable and SO big wtf? I have been thinking about you and your fam a lot recently hope ALL is well. Good gosh it's been forever...but like I've said before you're one of thsoe friends that I can just pick up wherever we left off and it seems that no time has gone by! I love you tons Aim and miss you and your flippin' sense of humor!!!! mucho love! megs

Sher said...

That pic of your boys is too precious! You should blow that one up - I have a cute boys saying - You are my brother, my one and lifelong friend. God knew the brother I needed, he knew the perfect one to send.