Monday, March 1, 2010

Hot Air Balloons

The 4th of July Balloons!

I love this picture. We were walking back to the car and the
boys shadows were so cute and distinct on the wall, I had to
shoot this shot. The balloons!

Not really sure what I am doing but the kids sure look cute!

Next year, Cole will be bringing a jacket so we don't have to do the
one arm thing. I love Lucy's pj's. We went to McDonald's after to play
on the play land and get breakfast. My kids think that pancakes are
such a delicacy because we never make them. Much like spaghetti and
top ramen. Too funny. Liz always has really yummy spaghetti for her kids birthdays and my kids think they have died and gone to heaven.
They are so deprived aren't they?

1 comment:

Sher said...

That IS a cute shadow picture, I'll have to get one of my kids, great idea!!!