Sunday, May 17, 2009

Grandma Lola turns 85!

My Grandma turned 85 this week on May 13th. She and Judy came up to celebrate and Nick and I made this video for her birthday. It was made in the wee hours of the morning and we might have thought we were funnier than we really are. Enjoy. We had a good time making it. Grandma Lola is one of the fiestiest chicks you will ever meet. Tough as nails and sweet as can be! When I grow up I want to be just like her!!! She rocks!!! We love Grandma Lola tons!!!!
To watch click on the red play button, it will turn green click the green one and at the bottom click full screen.



2 comments:

Sher said...

Aim, I loved it! It was funny... you're so talented. Great tribute.

Chris said...

Hmmm... Aimee- It just sends me to another page, asking me to sign up for some advertising junk- What the crap? Is it broken??? Anywho, good to see you posting again! - and thanks again for dinner- you are totally a sweetheart!