Monday, March 24, 2008

Cole's friend Nick

Cole and Nick playing king of the castle

So this is Cole's friend Nick. These two have been hanging out together since they were 2. They have had a love/hate relationship, but now that they are getting older it is SOOOO nice when the play because they don't need constant supervision and I can actually get some work done! So yesterday we were going to my mom and dad's for dinner and we drove past Nick's house and
this is the conversation.
Cole: "Hey I want to go play with Nick"
Me: "You saw him at church today, didn't you?"
Cole: "No"
Nick: "Yes you did, when I picked Cole up from class, Nick was under the impression that he was going over to our house."
Me: "Why did he think that?"
Nick: "A little bird told him that."
Cole: "It wasn't a little bird, IT WAS ME!"
Nick and I got quite the laugh abou that one. He is just a funny kid.

2 comments:

disneyking said...

The little man has a best make named Nick ehhh. Ahhhh, what goes around comes around.
He'll have the best life ever!

disneyking said...

why did I say 'best make' there??? I meant 'best Mate'
Sorry MCA!

Much Love