Thursday, March 6, 2008

Why my 3 year old cracks me up...

Okay so the following are just a couple of recent things that Cole has said that totally crack me up.

Sadly I have to admit that I am a Project Runway Junkie. Which is really quite ironic because I am totally fashion impaired. I have absolutely zero fashion sense, but I can't get enough of this totally addicting show. I love the drama on that show. So the finale was on Wednesday and I was watching it tonight and Cole came to sit next to me and it was at the very end of the show. And for those of you who don't watch it Heidi Klum will have the designers stand on the runway and wait for the results. Well the two guys were standing there, not saying anything and waiting for the winner to be announced, and they are dragging it out and finally Heidi says, Christian, you are the winner and of course he taps into his vast feminine side and starts crying and everyone is so happy for him and smiling and so proud. Well Cole looks up at me with this incredible innocent face and says, "He won the quiet game didn't he Mom?" I lost it. I just starting laughing my head off. To see his face and then think of how proud everyone was that Christian won the quiet game, was priceless. I loved it!

Troubleshooting fool!
So my dad, being the computer genius he is, calls me quite often for some troubleshooting. So as much as I love to try to talk him through this on the phone, it works out for both of our sanity if I get the kids and go directly to the source, so we head to his office. Well a long story made short, I was driving Nick's car and something was not sounding right and Nick had told me that the brakes were going out, well I got out of the car and investigated and found that the driver side splash shield for the engine had come loose and was dragging on the ground and it needed to be put back up. So When I got back in the car I went off on this dissertation telling Cole that we are trouble shooters and if something doesn't sound right we check it out to find out what is wrong and we are problem solvers etc. So I get to my dad's office and we are in his office and I ask Cole to tell Paca (What the grandkids call my dad) what we are. Cole proudly says with much conviction, "We are trouble guns!" Love it! Love it! The kid cracks me up. So a couple days later we are heading back over to my dad's office and Cole says, "Are we going to go trouble shoot?"

3 comments:

disneyking said...

Cole is truly the man. He's always been soo dang cute and it sounds like he's just getting more adorable.
Here's hoping we see you guys manyana (sp?)!!
Much love to the Wolsey clan

Holly-girl said...

Aimee, love those stories and what a beautiful family!!! I never get tired of Cole stories so keep 'em coming! :) Looking forward to seeing you guys next week!

Lindsay said...

Are you kidding me. I just found out Kavai had a blog and I went to hers and found yours. Come on I thought we were family. We should know these things. I haven't seen you guys in a while. Lets have a game night. Love you.