Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cousins or Twins?

So how adorable are these two. This is Ava, Cole's cousin who is 3 months older and lives in Fort Collins. Whenever I have these two together and we go to the store, without fail people ask me about me twins. Cute kids. So here is my favorite story about Ava. Holly, her mom, asked her to get into her car seat. She was taking her time doing it, so Holly said, "Ava, I am going to count to three. One...Two..." Ava stopped her and said, "No mom, count to three like Aunt Aimee." So now you need to understand that Holly has a very sweet soft voice and I have yet to hear her yell at her kids. I on the other hand am very good at raising my voice and yelling, however I am getting better at the yelling, since Cole called me out on it back in October when he said as I was trying to get him bed one night, "Mom, can we talk?" Me: "What do you want to talk about?" Cole: "I want to talk about how come you yell at me." Nice huh? Well we resolved that and I don't yell at him anymore and he listens to me and minds. So anyway back to the Ava story. I figured that Holly would need some pointers on the whole 1, 2, 3 counting thing so I sent her the following:






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aim - so cute! Love the instructions - I can't believe Cole has such meaningful conversations with you ALREADY!?!!! Loved seeing you guys if only for a sec on your way to Vegas.
Sher

disneyking said...

I just keep on laughing at the instruction sheet. This is a priceless post.
And while we haven't gotten to the point where Haven understands the counting just yet, I'm sure we're only a few months away.

Cole is one of the cutest kids ever! I can't believe you ever needed to get past '2' with him ;)

Dave said...

Okay, I am sold. I want a copy of the video version.

How do I get a copy?

Marnae said...

You are hilarious. Please please keep blogging baby and send Dave that video soon.
P.S. Cole really should be a model he is darling. Please bring him over to play with the boys.(the little one and the big one)

disneyking said...

The Brad 'thinkin Arbys' was actually something a co-worker sent to me. He knows how I LOATHE that place and thought it would be funny to put that on my wallpaper one day when I was out to lunch. I find it sooo funny to this day. My man crush thinking Arbys. Priceless.
How is life treating the Wolsey's today?? I Hope all is GREAT! Love ya girl.