Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It is about dang time....

So I have to say that I am incredibly impressed by all of my friends/families blogs. I love to read them and get much enjoyment out of them. I am feeling like a hypocrite so I have decided to finally join the blogging world. Nick actually set up a blog last year and really thought that I would get more use out of it than he would, well did I prove him wrong or what. I guess my excuse is that when I am on the computer I am working or reading the amusing writings of my friends and family and I didn’t want to spend more time on the computer, or that I didn’t have time to spend on the computer without Carter banging on the keys and it is very difficult and slow to type with one hand, while holding him away with the other. I decided to do my own, rather than post on his, but I can't promise that I won't steal pics or vids from his. He has got some pretty good ones on there.So here goes nothing…

No comments: