Monday, March 24, 2008

Fear of Bees!

I had to get this picture of Cole. He had just stepped on a bee with his shoes on and he freaked out. He is so funny because he is seriously scared to death of Ants and Bees. Bees I can understand because he was stung once. My sister Liz has tons of flowers in front of her house and he was up there the bees for some reason were totally attracted to his hair and one got him on the neck. Cole was not happy about that. The one I don't understand are Ants. If he sees a little ant on the back patio he freaks out and wants me to kill it. One time he went out to ride his bike in the front yard and came in just sobbing. I thought he had fallen down, he grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and showed me on the sidewalk where there were a TON of ants. He was so scared of them. And about 2 weeks ago he came into our bedroom because he had had a bad dream, he couldn't tell me what it was about but was scared so he climbed into our bed and about 30 minutes later Carter woke up so I went to get him and got back into bed and I tried to get Cole to scoot over and he was talking in his sleep and said, "Get them off me. The ANTS are getting me."

2 comments:

disneyking said...

you guys need to bust out 'A Bugs Life'.

That'll help him get over that fear. Once he sees how sweet Flik, Atta and Dot are, he'll love the little guys... maybe.

And if that doesn't work, don't ever take him to 'It's tough to be a bug' over in DCA. I want him to have only happy memories of that place when you guys go next.

Lindsay said...

Oh mike is a bee farmer. Maybe we shouldn't tell Cole.